Safeguard slip-retardant sheet flooring has a non-directional visual in solid colours. These floors are recommended for dry or wet areas requiring an extra measure of safety.
- Flooring meets or exceeds recommended slip-retardant performance ranges suggested by Australian Standards and European Standards.
- Low profile surface for easy maintenance.
- Slip-retardant grit dispersed throughout the wear layer for long term performance.
- Filled vinyl backing for easy installation.
- Styled and constructed for use wherever an added measure of safety is desired.
- According to “EN 13845”, abrasion resistance reaches 100,000 revolutions, which the standard is 50,000 revolutions.
- According to “DIN EN 846 Part C” have antibiosis effect.
Please note: Colours illustrated are matched as closely as possible. Variation from sample may appear.