Armstrong's Environmental CredentialsArmstrong is the largest manufacturer and supplier of acoustical ceiling systems with strong environmental credentials.
- Global manufacturing facilities certified to ISO 9001 and ISO 14001.
- Armstrong products and programmes help clients to earn LEED credits in sustainable design in the USA. Armstrong is a founding member of the US Green Building Council.
- Armstrong’s Corporate HQ in the USA has been awarded the U.S. Green Building Council’s “Platinum Certification” under the LEED-EB rating system (equal to Six Green Stars).*
- In the UK, Armstrong has been awarded the BRE's A Rating in the Green Guide to Specification. Armstrong has achieved the highest
LCA specification, compliant with ISO 14041.
* "The 'LEED® Certification Mark' is a registered trademark owned by the U.S. Green Building Council® and is used with permission.”